Thursday, May 12, 2005

Special Interests

I am sick and tired of the left's mantra about "Right Wing Special Interests". I am sick and tired of our party not having a backbone to stand up and speak the truth. It is time for a new PR campaign. It is time to hit them where it hurts. This is not war, it is politics. We shouldn't stoop to the low-blows of that often come from the other side of the aisle. We need to hit them where it hurts. Turn the tables upside down.

Here is the first spot. We have a series of people say the following: "I am a special interest. I am a Californian. I am an American. I am a Republican." Then we edit all this together to have about 50 different variations on this theme. All of the spots begin with the "I am" statement. We then have 15 - 20 clips of the "I am" sound bite edited together and for the last clip of the sequence we use the full statement of "I am a special interest" and we end the spot with "As Republicans we believe people are the special interests that we represent."

Plain and Simple. The other side won't stop making acusations about special interest so we need to define what special interests we represent. Enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home